R.I.P. Dave Dougherty
President and Athletic Director, Fishtown A.C.
Read a message of thanks for the fundraiser in honor of Dave Dougherty from the Fishtown AC.
Late Fee Policy
As of January 1, 2011, after a registration for travel sport has been
completed and a child's signed up to play a sport which is offering an
option to offset the cost of registration, the option will not be
offered. Also a $15 late fee will be applied to any child who is on an
existing roster and signs up after a registration is completed. If a
child's team no longer exists from a previous season and registers late
with another team in the club, the $15 late fee will be waived for up
to 30 days of completed registration.
· Soccer: U3-U4 & U5 Girls Free instructional program starts 1/6 and runs for 6 weeks at Hackett School.
· Soccer: U5 & U6 Boys Free instructional program starts 1/6 at Adaire School.
Travel Soccer: Indoor
Winter 2014 has started and all teams are full. Contact your coach for game and practice details.
Travel Soccer: Outdoor
Congratulations to all Fishtown AC teams for a successful Fall 2013 season.
A free instructional program will be held for 3-6 year olds. Boys and girls will play separately on Monday nights. Register your child when you show up.
@Hackett School (Trenton and Hagert Streets)
- 6PM-6:45 U3-U5 Girls (DOB 8/1/2008-7/31/2011)
- 6:45-7:30 U3 & U4 Boys (DOB 8/1/2009-7/31/2011)
@Adaire School (Thompson and Palmer Streets)
- 6PM-7PM U5 Boys (DOB 8/1/2008-7/31/2009)
- 7PM-8PM U6 Boys (DOB 8/1/2007-7/31/2008)
Soccer: 4-5 Year Olds Thank you to the volunteers and participants for this program.
Soccer: 2-3 Year Olds Thank you to the volunteers and participants for this program.
Thank you to the participants and volunteers for a fun and successful Fall 2013 program.